-   1974-75, Drew Jarvie, 13
-   1973-74, Drew Jarvie, 20
-   1972-73, Joe Harper & Drew Jarvie, 26
-   1972-83, Drew Jarvie, Club Total 131   Drew Jarvie - League 86, League Cup 29, Scottish Cup 6, Europe 10, Total 131 (386)
-   1971-72, Joe Harper, 42
-   1970-71, Joe Harper, 27
-   1969-70, Dave Robb, 19
-   1966-77,  Dave Robb, Club Total 98   Dave Robb - League 77, League Cup 9, Scottish Cup 10, Total 98 (345)
-   1968-69, Jim Forrest, 23
-   1967-68,  Dave Johnson, 16
-   1966-67, Jimmy Smith & Jimmy Wilson, 20
-   1965-66,  Ernie Winchester, 21
-   1964-65,  Ernie Winchester & Don Kerrigan, 15
-   1963-64,  Ernie Winchester, 21
-   1962-63, Bobby Cummings, 23
-   1961-62, Billy Little, 25
-   1957-69,  Billy Little, Club Total 98   Billy Little - League 78, League Cup 12, Scottish Cup 8, Total 98 (306)
-   1960-61, Ken Brownlee, 23
-   1959-60, Norman Davidson, 17
-   1958-59, Billy Little, 16
-   1957-58, Norman Davidson, 27
-   1956-57,  Graham Leggat, 16
-   1955-56,  Graham Leggat, 29
-   1954-55,  Paddy Buckley, 28
-   1953-54,  Paddy Buckley, 27
-   1952-53,  John Hather, 18
-   1948-60,  John Hather, Club Total 105   John Hather - League 79, League Cup 16, Scottish Cup 10, Total 105 (351)
-   1951-52,  Harry Yorston, 25
-   1947-57,   Harry Yorston, Club Total 141   Harry Yorston - League 98, League Cup 22, Scottish Cup 21, Total 141 (278)
-   1950-51,  George Hamilton, 29
-   1949-50,  Harry Yorston, 16
-   1948-49,  George Hamilton, 15
-   1947-48, Stan Williams, 13
-   1946-47,  George Hamilton, 33
-   1937-55,  George Hamilton, Club Total 155   George Hamilton - League 104, League Cup 33, Scottish Cup 18, Total 155 (284)
-   1945-46, Wartime - Southern league
-   1944-45, Wartime - North Eastern league
-   1943-44, Wartime - North Eastern league
-   1942-43, Wartime - North Eastern league
-   1941-42, Wartime - North Eastern league
-   1940-41, Wartime - No Football
-   1939-40, Wartime - Emergency League
Drew Jarvie's 1971 Scotland shirt
(Drew Jarvie is Aberdeen’s fifth most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
(Dave Robb is Aberdeen’s tenth joint most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
(Billy Little is Aberdeen’s tenth joint most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
(John Hather is Aberdeen’s eighth most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
(Harry Yorston is Aberdeen’s fourth most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
Scotland F.C. 1946-47
(George Hamilton is Aberdeen’s third most prolific goal scorer of all time.)
(Not officially recognised, 4 goals wartime league.)
(  Totals include League, League Cup, Scottish Cup and European goals.)
A.F.C Official's, Player's, match and staff details source: AFC Heritage - The Official Aberdeen Football Club Heritage Trust.
Header Background: Aberdeen v Rangers 1908 - Original B&W picture - No copyright - attached.
Insert Photos: Aberdeen FC logo - The entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the intended image. This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. The use of low-resolution images on Aberdeen F.C. | Family/DNA, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit (Aberdeen F.C. | Family/DNA), qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image's elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. (Logo is for representation only and use of the logo here does not imply endorsement.)
Insert Photo: From Graeme Watson's personal collection, George Hamilton, Scotland F.C. 1946-47 football card.
Background photo: Football pitch grass, Aberdeen Football Club, Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen, Scotland, 2015 - Copyright © 2015 Graeme Watson.
Insert Image: Football - This file is from the Open Clip Art Library, which released it explicitly into the public domain.
Additional source: The Dons Year Book 1984-85.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website.
Aberdeen F.C. - Family/DNA
An un-official compilation of the family tree of Aberdeen Football Club's official's, player's and staff from 1881 to present from one personal family tree.